Privacy Policy

The privacy policy applies to all of the games that are published by me only, whether they are played on mobile, tablet or PC devices. By downloading, accessing and/ or playing my games you agree to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this privacy policy. These terms apply to your download, access and/ or use of my games, whether on your computer or mobile devices. You also agree to any future changes in the terms that may happen.

The Information That Is Being Collected From You

Most of the information that is being collected from you comes directly from you or your devices, such as the type of device you are using, country and region. Most of this information comes from the app store provider you are using. I do not collect any personal information through the apps (such as your name, address, email or phone number, etc.).

Advertising


My games include advertising which is served by StartApp & Google Admob. Which collect information about how & which ads you interact with in order to improve advertising & targeting. So I can show you relevant third party ads in my games.

In-App purchases

My apps offer in-app purchases which allow you to buy cosmetic items for you to use only in the game you are buying in. They will not grant you any advantage at all. All purchases are administrated by app store & google play. Most of them are non-refundable however that might be exceptions depending on which application store you are using. Please check the store providers rules about refunds for in-app purchases.

Kommentarer